In general, there are two types of free spins offers. Some are totally free (no deposit), while some are conditional upon deposit. Both types give you the best of both worlds – the ability to try different pokies for free, and the chance to win big while doing so.
Keep reading as we outline the different free spin promotions available to Australians, and how you can use an online pokies no deposit bonus and other free spin offers to maximize your chances of winning huge payouts.
Latest no deposit free spins bonuses:
Follow our exclusive links and receive the following free spins offers:
- Play NowRoyal Vegas Royal Vegas Start off with 15 no deposit free spins at Royal Vegas. Then there’s another 30 waiting for you when you make you first deposit of $10 or above. That’s 45 spins in total and you can use them to play Microgaming’s Bikini Party. Don’t forget to claim the $1,200 welcome bonus package when you make your deposit!
- Play NowPlatinum Play Platinum Play $1,000 plus 50 free spins in Platinum Play’s Welcome Package. It’s comprised of 100% to $200 on your first five deposits, and you’ll get the 50 spins on your 3rd deposit at the casino. You have a bit more choice than usual with them and can play Microgaming’s Bridesmaids, Dragon Dance, Bikini Party, Wild Orient and Sun Tide with them.
- Play NowEuropalace Europalace 100 free spins on three awesome Microgaming pokies. They’re part of a $500 welcome bonus package at EuroPalace Casino. Your first bonus gets you 20 spins on Wild Orient and 100% to $150, then 30 on Win Sum Dim Sum plus 50% to $350. It then gets topped off with another 50 on Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- Play NowGrand Ivy Grand Ivy Get 125 no deposit free spins to start you off. Keep the fun going with a 100% match bonus and 25 free spins in your first deposit. Follow this with up to $1200 and 75 more free spins in your second and third deposits. Great introductory offer worth up to $1600 in total.
- Play NowGo Wild Go Wild Get your spin on with 10 no deposit free spins and 500 loyalty points! Or you can jump right in and get a match bonus on your first three deposits, worth up to $500 and a whopping 2000 loyalty points. Get a 100% match up to $200 on your first deposit OR 200 free spins on SunTide and 50% on second and third deposits worth up to $150 each.
What is a free spins no deposit?
Basically the deal is you get to play real money slots for free for a limited number of spins when you sign up at a casino. Usually it’s for one game and it’s around 10 spins, after which you will have to make a real money deposit to keep playing.
This kind of bonus, like no deposit bonuses in general, lets new players try the casino without any risk. With that in mind, they are also quite limited in number and have capped winnings, making them not really good value from a gambling and winning point of view. So while it’s fun, just remember they won’t get you very far and it’s not worth perpetually running around looking for new no deposit bonuses to play with.
On the other hand, the free spins you can receive after you’ve made a deposit come in much larger amounts and have far fewer limitations. If after playing for free, you found the casino to be fine, then make the minimum qualifying deposit for a welcome bonus – it’s not much and it will open many more doors.
How to get a no deposit free spins bonus
They may be offered as part of a welcome package or as a reward to existing players.
As a new player, you’ll need to register with an online casino site to start playing pokies with free spins. Once you’ve set up an account, you can usually log in and immediately start playing to claim your welcome package bonus rounds. But keep in mind, to withdraw any winnings from any free spin offer, you will normally have to make some kind of deposit first.
Veteran players will often receive them as an added incentive. They may be individualized as part of a casino’s retention plan or loyalty club offering. Or they may be made available casino-wide as part of a promotion (more below).
Playing Free Slots Games
For both veteran players and newbies alike, the number of spins available varies from casino-to-casino, and on the particular promotion. Usually you’ll get 10 to 20 spins at a time, but it can go up to 50 or even 100, depending on the casino and the offer.
You can usually find them being offered under the ‘Free games’ tab at the casino.
Free spins are usually played for lower denominations, but the other benefits of the individual game will apply like multipliers (which vastly increase your winnings), bonus rounds, special features, and the ability to win free games as you play.
As far as the cash wins you can garner in playing these deposit-free spins, make sure to check the casino’s bonus terms & conditions and wagering requirements. This will help clarify exactly what steps need to be taken before your free spin winnings can be cashed out.
Free spins no deposit required
Everyone loves something for nothing! That’s why online pokies no deposit bonuses are so popular. They offer you the chance to win real money without having to make a real money deposit.
No deposit free spins, like those offered at Euro Palace, are usually available on specific pokies games, as selected by the casino. For example, a new game may be chosen as part of a launch campaign, a popular game as a way to draw regular players, or a themed game around a certain holiday or special event (like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or the Olympics).
Learn more about casino bonuses:
Other Types of Free Slots Offers
In addition to free spins no deposit offers, there are a number of other ways you can continue enjoying free spins at your online casino of choice. Some will require a deposit, while others will not. The main types are:
- Promo offers. Online casinos will often run free spin offers as a promotional tool to keep players happy. They may be used as part of a bigger bonus offer – such as deposit $20 and get a 100% bonus + 20 free spins – or on their own, such as offering you 20 spins just for logging in. Throughout the year the casino will find reasons to create such offers. Sometimes free spin promotions are used to showcase a newly released blockbuster slot machine and entice players to try it, or to mark a special season like end of summer, Christmas, or a New Year.
- Loyalty rewards. Because pretty much all players love free spins, most online casinos will give them away as part of their ongoing loyalty offering. For example, you can generally expect to get free turns on special occasions like your birthday, or to celebrate one year at the casino.
- New slots games offer: Many online casinos offer players free spins on their newly released games. This is a great way to drag pokie players away from their favourites and it also gives the players a chance to test out a new game with no risk so they can see if they like it.
- Daily promos: A large number of online casinos offer free turns as part of their weekly or daily promotions. Sometimes you’ll get them just for logging in, or they might be on offer to players who have deposited a certain amount each day or week.
- Welcome Bonus packages: As you probably already know, most casino sites will go to great lengths to attract new players. One of the ways they do this is by offering spins on selected games to new players who sign up or make a deposit with them. As part of a welcome bonus, they can either be given all at once or in stages and they are a great way to test out a new casino for free.
Tips from the Experts
Online pokies are entirely based on chance so if you’re looking for a strategy that will let you beat the system and win unfortunately you’re out of luck. This doesn’t mean there aren’t a few tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your free spins and increase your chances of walking away with some extra cash in your back pocket.
Here are our four top expert tips for taking advantage of free spins:
- Always check the wagering requirement. A free spin offer might look fantastic on paper but if you’re never going to be able to withdraw your winnings, it’s as good as useless. Wagering requirements can be anything between 20x to 50x so it’s worth doing your homework and looking around for free turns with wagering requirements on the lower end of the spectrum.
- Look for daily deals. If you’re struggling to find places where you can get a steady stream of free spins, look for casino daily deals where players can score a few for logging in to their account each day.
- How to keep your winnings. If you’re keen to profit from your winnings, the first thing you should always do is to check whether your free spin winnings are cashable or non-cashable. As long as they are cashable and you meet the wagering requirements within the required time frame you should be able to keep your winnings.
- Check which games you can play. Usually free spins are tied to one game or a small selection of games. Avoid disappointment by checking which games you can play before you sign up.
How to keep track of free spin offers
You can keep track of free spin offers by signing up for your favourite casino’s newsletter. Most online casinos feature all of their bonuses and promotions there. In addition, many casinos will send an additional email to remind you of special offers.
Bonuses and free spin promotions are also advertised on each casino’s website, and as player messages within the casino’s software. And if that’s not enough, once logged in, most casinos have a section where you can go into your account and see a list of the latest available bonus offers, including free spins.
Can you win real money?
At a basic level, yes, you can win real money with a free spins no deposit bonus because you’re playing a real money slot with this bonus. You’re not playing a demo game when you’re on a bonus – the game you’re playing is the real deal, which means you do win real money. But dig a bit deeper and it’s not so simple.
Most casinos, although not all, will transfer your winnings from a no deposit bonus or free turns into bonus cash. For example, while playing on free spins, you win $50. That $50 is not withdrawable immediately as cash – it goes into your bonus account, so that even when you run out of real money you can still play keep playing on bonus cash. It’s also important to note that bonus cash is subject to wagering requirements, which is the amount you need to bet before you can withdraw your wins.
Can you keep your winnings?
Yes, of course you can keep your winnings! To keep your winnings from no deposit free spins, you will have to first deposit a minimum amount into your casino account – it’s not much, usually somewhere between $10 to $25, and once you’ve made a deposit, you have what is called a “real money account”.
Then you will have to look into the terms and conditions to see how the casino treats winnings from no deposit bonuses. A few casinos might let you withdraw the wins as cash once you have a real money account. Others, in fact most casinos, will transfer the winnings to your bonus money account. Additionally, almost all casinos cap winnings to no-deposit bonuses. If there is a $300 cap on winnings, that will be the maximum that you can keep, regardless to how much you may have actually won.
Terms and Conditions
When it comes to online casino bonuses, you will always run into fine print. You should understand different terms and conditions before signing up for a particular bonus so you can make the best of the deal. Typically, with a no deposit bonus, you can accept the bonus once you have finished registration. After that, you may come across several common terms and conditions that apply to the bonus.
First of all, many casinos will set time limits on the bonus. For example, many casinos will only reward the bonus within a certain period after registration. After that period, you are no longer eligible. Once you have claimed the bonus, terms may require you to use it within a certain period of time as well. If you do not meet wagering requirements within that time period, the bonus and winnings are forfeited.
You may be wondering, what are wagering requirements? Sometimes casinos require players to wager a certain number of times before they can cash out the bonus and winnings. While these requirements usually apply to other types of bonuses, you may come across no deposit bonuses with such requirements.
Some gambling sites may also reward no deposit money or free spins in increments. This means you need to use a certain amount of the bonus before receiving the remaining amount. You may also be limited to how much of the bonus you can use in one day.
Every online casino no deposit bonus is different. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the no deposit bonus so that you know the terms and can take full advantage of the bonus.
Everyone likes a freebie now and then – especially when it gives you the chance to win real money! So whether you’re a new player looking to take advantage of a free spins no deposit sign-up offer, or an existing casino member looking to enjoy a promotion along the way, the bottom line is, free turns are a great way to try and win some money for nothing! To get started enjoying free spin fun today, we suggest you visit Spin Palace, one of our top casino choices offering great free spins promotions.