PayPal isn’t a payment method traditionally associated with online casinos. But that’s been changing over time due to increased demand for the simplicity and security this online payment system offers. Check out our table below to see a list of online casinos that accept PayPal.
Best PayPal Casinos
Advantages of PayPal casinos
PayPal was founded in 2000, and quickly became used for millions of transactions, leading to its acquisition by eBay. Its association with big global brands and the fact that it can be directly linked with your bank account adds a huge element of trust and convenience, that’s not easily matched by other payment services.
PayPal also has great buyer protection and customer service in place. For example, it offers 100% payment protection on unauthorised transactions and even offers customers cash back if a seller has been flagged after customers already made a purchase. These measures show that PayPal goes to great lengths to help customers, making PayPal online casinos an attractive option for players.
On top of that, it’s pretty hard to find a quicker, easier and more convenient way to make online payments. Local Australian solutions such as direct bank transfer or credit card may be easy, but they often aren’t as quick and don’t offer the same protection and customer service. Depositing with PayPal is instant, and as an added bonus some PayPal online casinos offer 10 to 15% casino deposit PayPal bonuses.
Our recommended PayPal casinos
Although online casino software industry leaders such as Microgaming and Playtech support PayPal, it’s still quite hard to find a PayPal casino. On top of that, online casinos which accept PayPal as a withdrawal method, don’t always allow it for depositing. However, we searched and found numerous online casinos that accept PayPal including top Australian casinos such as Royal Vegas, Spin Palace, and Platinum Play.
How to deposit at a PayPal casino
Depositing with PayPal is quick, simple and instant. Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for a PayPal account at paypal.com.au (if you don’t already have one). Don’t forget to connect your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account, so you can transfer back and forth between the two.
- Go to the PayPal online casino of your choice (see our recommendations above).
- Go to the casino’s payments page – usually found under ‘Payment’, ‘Payment Methods’ or ‘Banking’ – and select PayPal as your payment option.
- Fill in the amount you want to transfer.
- Log in to your PayPal account through the pop-up window that appears.
- Follow the instructions, and PayPal will transfer the funds to your casino account instantly.
How to withdraw from a PayPal casino
Withdrawing money from your casino account with PayPal is easy. Just:
- Log in to your account.
- Click ‘Withdraw’.
- Choose PayPal from the listed withdrawal methods.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- And click ‘Submit’ (or a similarly marked button).
Most online casinos will process a PayPal withdrawal within the day, but check each casino’s policy to be sure.
PayPal is one of the most preferred methods of transferring money for online purchases, the world-over. Now that it’s available as an alternative for funding your casino account, we highly recommend it. The big name stands for a lot – safety, security, reliability and more. So if you find a PayPal casino you like, we say: go for it!