If you’re looking for a secure, convenient way to deposit funds into your casino account, you can’t go wrong with paysafecard. Already Europe’s most preferred prepaid solution for paying online, paysafecard is quickly gaining popularity in Australia. And it’s easy to see why!
Functioning as if you were paying in cash, it’s safe, simple, quick, and extremely private.
To get started playing with paysafecard, check out our top paysafecard casinos below.
Best paysafecard casinos
Why use paysafecard at an online casino?
There are plenty of reasons why paysafecard is so widespread and popular among Aussie players. These include:
- Ease of transaction. You can purchase a paysafecard at any sales outlet, in the amount you want, without providing ANY of your personal details, and proceed to use it for payment at any number of online venues.
- Simple to use. Once you have purchased your paysafecard, just enter its 16-digit PIN to transfer money. You can use up to 10 paysafecard PINs for any transaction.
- Instant access to your funds. With paysafecard, once you deposit the funds from your card into your casino account they are immediately available for use, with no waiting time required.
- One of the most appealing features of paysafecard is its security. Whether you are privacy conscious or just like to play it safe, when you make a deposit via paysafecard you never have to provide any of your financial details along the way.
- Widely accepted. Paysafecard is accepted at most of the main online casinos including those on our most recommended list: Royal Vegas, Spin Palace, and Platinum Play.
- Preferred by casinos. For many casinos, paysafecard is a preferred payment method. This means that you can often access extra perks when you use paysafecard such as free spins, extra credit, and other bonuses that can help you stretch your money further.
- Helps with bankroll management. When you purchase a paysafecard you decide on an amount ahead of time. This makes it a fantastic tool for keeping an eye on your spending, and preventing any potential overspending.
How to deposit with paysafecard
Depositing with paysafecard is very straightforward. The process is pretty much the same for every casino, with a few minor variations usually in terms of button/action names.
Here, for example, is how you can make a deposit using paysafecard at
- Navigate to the casino’s cashier tab and click on ‘Deposit’.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into your casino account.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you will be redirected to the paysafecard site.
- Once at the paysafecard site, enter the 16-digit PIN from your paysafecard. You can enter up to 10 different PINs by clicking the ‘Enter additional PINs’ button.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the ‘Pay now’ button.
Once your transaction has been approved you will receive a confirmation message, and the funds will be available immediately.
Withdrawing using paysafecard
While paysafecard is an excellent deposit method, the only downside is that it doesn’t let you withdraw your winnings. This means that if you use paysafecard to deposit money into your casino account, you will need to find a different way to withdraw.
Most people who use paysafecard to make deposits use bank transfers for withdrawals. This is a fairly straightforward method to use once you’ve entered your bank account details into the casino’s withdrawal system.
Using paysafecard is becoming more popular in Australia, as more Aussies look for a way to deposit money into online casinos, and take care of other online transactions in a safe and private manner.
If you’re keen to get started using paysafecard to play online, check out one of our recommended paysafecard casinos like Royal Vegas today.