POLi has become a very popular payment option for Australian players as it avoids the added expense of credit card surcharges and interest. Plus it doesn’t require you to share personal credit card information online, keeping your banking info secure, private and protected. See our list of the best POLi casino sites in the table below, to help you find one that works for you.
Best POLi Casinos
Play NowRoyal Vegas
Royal Vegas Review
- 100% up to $1200
- 500+ games on offer via download and flash
- Progressive pokies jackpots of $3M AU +
Play NowSpin Palace
Spin Palace Review
- 100% up to $1000
- More than 450 Microgaming games
- Roulette, blackjack, video poker and more
Play NowPlatinum Play
Platinum Play Review
- 100% up to $1000
- Great no deposit welcome bonus of 1500 free credits
- Huge selection of Microgaming pokies
- 4 Play NowJackpot City
- 5 Play NowGaming Club
Advantages of POLi
The advantage of POLi is that it allows you to conduct online payments without the need to reveal sensitive banking details to the casino. It works whether you have a credit card or not, since it directly logs you into the online services of your bank. This service is absolutely free, aside from whatever standard online fees your bank charges for the transaction.
How to set up a POLi account
Another brilliant feature of this payment option is that you don’t need to set up a separate POLi account to use the service. There are also no downloads or installs of external software involved along the way. Instead, the service processes transactions on the POLi website directly, using your browser (all updated versions of major browsers work).
Making online casino deposits with POLi
Adding credit to your POLi casino account at reputable casinos like Platinum Play is very easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Banking’ or ‘Cashier’ tab (however it’s labelled at your casino of choice).
- Click ‘Deposit’.
- Select ‘POLi’.
- Enter the amount you want to put in, then click ‘Next’.
- You will be redirected to the POLi website.
- Choose your bank from the dropdown menu, and click ‘Proceed’.
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter your online banking username or email and password. Once done, click ‘Proceed’.
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can view important details of the transaction such as the account where the money will be taken from, the amount you wish to pay, transaction date, and payment reference number. Once done, click ‘Proceed’ to confirm the payment.
After confirming the transaction, a printable receipt is displayed, which you can also forward to your email. Logging off from POLi will return you to the online casino’s website.
Withdrawing funds with POLi
It’s important to note that most online POLi casinos don’t offer POLi as a withdrawal option, which is not really a bad thing. Most players will only use it for adding funds to their accounts anyways. When it comes time to making a withdrawal, you can choose another convenient withdrawal method such as cheque or bank transfer.
If you’re in the process of choosing the best online casino for your needs, POLi should be one of the payment options on your radar. No registration is needed, ensuring a very secure transaction, and you don’t need to have a credit card to use it. It’s also a very simple mode of payment with no fees and charges except for your bank’s online transaction fees (if any). These factors are the reasons why POLi casinos are great at making it convenient and easy for Aussie gamers. In other words, POLi casinos are highly recommended!