VIP programs are only open to a small percentage of players, becoming a VIP at your favourite online casino can come with huge rewards – and is actually often easier than it sounds.
Best VIP Casinos
- 100% up to $3200
- VIP: Exclusive benefits, bonuses and invitations
- Regular cash giveaways
Play NowSpin Palace
Spin Palace Review
- 100% up to $1000
- VIP membership program
- Roulette, blackjack, video poker and many more table games
Play NowAll Slots
All Slots Review
- 100% up to $1600
- VIP: Royal treatment for high-rollers
- Play roulette, blackjack, video poker, craps, baccarat and more
- 4 Play NowGrand Reef
Types of VIP programs
In general, there are two types of VIP programs at online casinos, each with its own entry requirements.
- Invite-only VIP casinos: Invite-only means the casino uses its discretion to decide who will be invited to its VIP program. Invitations are generally reserved for either high rollers or long-time players, who have “earned” their VIP status in the eyes of the casino.
- Loyalty point VIP programs: These types of VIP programs are much more inclusive, simply requiring a certain number of loyalty points be accrued in order to get in the program. Some online casinos, in fact, allow all players into their VIP loyalty program from the start, just at different levels according to the number of points gathered thus far. Each level then offers different degrees of benefits, increasing as you climb the program’s ranks.
What to expect from an online casino’s VIP program
Just like land-based casinos give great perks to regulars and high rollers, you can get great comps and added-services at online casinos.
Depending on the online casino, and your level in their loyalty program, you can expect added advantages that may include:
- Exclusive VIP bonuses & promotions
- Special VIP-only events (both online and offline)
- A personal account manager
- Faster withdrawals, in greater amounts
- Higher comp to cash conversion rate
- Reduced wagering requirements
- Birthday gifts
Gaining entrance to VIP casinos
Below, we highlight a few of the leading Australian casinos’ VIP programs. Keep in mind: these are updated from time to time. For the full details on the expected benefits at any level of play, you should always have a look at the casino’s individual Loyalty Point Program or VIP Club.
All Slots Casino VIP Lounge
All Slots casino’s VIP Lounge is part of the Jackpot Factory VIP lounge and membership is by invitation only. In order to be considered, there are two criteria that need to be met:
- You need to have been playing at the casino for at least 60 days.
- You need to have deposited at least AU$2,500 per month into your account.
Benefits of the illustrious VIP program include a generous additional “sign up bonus”, high stakes promotions exclusively for VIPs, access to exclusive VIP pokies, a special 24/7 VIP support team, double loyalty points when playing in the VIP Lounge, and birthday & holidays gifts and bonuses.
Grand Reef VIP Casino
At Grand Reef there are different levels of VIP status. You start out at the Coral level just by making your first deposit. From there you move up through the Starfish, Seahorse, and Turtle levels, through to Dolphin, and finally the big one – Whale level.
Your VIP level is determined by a combination of comp points and the total amount of your deposits. For each dollar you wager at the tables you earn 1 comp point. Each level also has a minimum lifetime deposit threshold.
One of the main benefits of climbing the VIP levels is the conversion rate of points back to dollars. For example, if you’re at the Dolphin level, then you get $1 for every 90 comp points you redeem, which works out to be around 1.1% cash back.
Overall, the Grand Reef VIP program operates more like a standard loyalty program, albeit with some VIP features for the higher levels. This will suit some people who enjoy moving upwards through the levels, but maybe not the real ‘Whales’ who are happy to start gambling big from the start.
Spin Palace VIP Program
The VIP program at Spin Palace is highly discerning. You need to have earned 150,000 loyalty points to qualify, and have deposited at least $10,000. Once you have met these criteria, you will be contacted by a host with an official invitation to the VIP club.
Benefits of the Spin Palace VIP program include: $500 worth of free credits when you become a VIP, the “Platinum rewards tier” – allowing you to earn 40% more loyalty points, VIP tournaments with their own jackpots and unique themes, faster withdrawals, and real world holidays to exotic locations.
One of the great things about the Spin Palace VIP program is that you can transfer into it from another casino’s VIP club. Just send in confirmation of your VIP status at another online casino, and they’ll make you an instant VIP!
As you can see there are a range of VIP programs offered amongst online casinos, each with its own admission requirements, perks, and benefits. If you have your heart set on achieving VIP status at a particular casino, we suggest you get in touch with their VIP team. They’ll be only too happy to help you achieve your dream of becoming a casino VIP!